Like the use of this report is restricted, you really should investigate a separate type of they.
Recommendations listed on TRICKS
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008. ” Bootstrap-Based progress for Inference with Clustered Errors ,” The report on business economics and reports, MIT hit, vol. 90(3), articles 414-427, August.
- Jonah B. Gelbach & Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron, 2006. ” Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered mistakes ,” Effective document 128, University of California, Davis, office of business economics.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. ” Bootstrap-Based upgrades for Inference with Clustered mistakes ,” NBER technological Operating documents 0344, domestic Bureau of business Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” Restricting consumer credit availability: household review explanation on impact around the Oregon speed hat ,” performing Papers 08-32, national Reserve lender of Philadelphia.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1994. ” Neither a buyer nor a loan provider stay: An Economic examination appealing constraints and lending rules ,” NBER Effective Papers 4954, National agency of business Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. ” How Much Cash Should We Faith Differences-in-Differences Estimates? ,” NBER Working records 8841, state Bureau of financial Research, Inc.
- Scott Carrell & Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” In harm’s strategy? Payday loans availability and military personnel abilities ,” Operating paper 08-18, government Reserve financial of Philadelphia.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Strain & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” How pay day loans availability effects Overdrafts and Other results ,” log cash, debt and banks and loans, Blackwell writing, vol. 44(2?3), webpages 519-531, March.
Most linked objects
- Dasgupta, Kabir & Mason, Brenden J., 2020. ” The effect of great interest speed caps on bankruptcy proceeding: artificial control verification from recently available payday financing bans ,” magazine of banks and loans & fund, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason, 2019. ” the consequence of great interest fee limits on case of bankruptcy: artificial controls proof from new pay check loaning banning ,” Operating forms 2019-04, Auckland institution of technological innovation, office of Economics.
- Gomes, Francisco J. & Haliassos, Michael & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2020. ” domestic finance ,” IMFS functioning newspaper Series 138, Goethe institution Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Investment stableness (IMFS).
- Taylor J. Canann & Richard W. Evans, 2013. ” Determinants of brief bank place and Interest Rates ,” BYU Macroeconomics and Computational research Operating newspaper collection 2013-06, Brigham younger institution, office of business economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational lab.
- Carlos Madeira, 2019. ” The influence interesting rates ceilings on families’ assets connection: proof from a 2013 Chilean guidelines ,” Operating reports core financial of Chile 840, fundamental lender of Chile.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2013. ” Consumer Credit: Excessive or not enough (or Just correct)? ,” NBER functioning documents 19682, National agency of commercial analysis, Inc.
- Cuffe, Harold Elizabeth & Gibbs, Christopher G, 2015. ” the end result of payday lending rules on liquor selling ,” Working documents television series 4713, Victoria University of Wellington, Faculty of Economics and money.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” Restricting consumer credit accessibility: household survey verification on consequence during Oregon fee cover ,” performing reports 08-32, government Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Amromin, Gene & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2012. ” Predatory credit as well as the Subprime emergency ,” running newspaper television series 2012-08, Kansas State school, Charles A. cube middle for investigation in Financial business economics.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2013. ” Predatory financing as well Subprime situation ,” NBER running paper 19550, domestic Bureau of monetary study, Inc.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Stress & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” just how paycheck account Access impacts Overdrafts alongside results ,” record of income, assets and deposit, Blackwell creating, vol. 44(2?3), sites 519-531, March.
- Dhaval Dave & Bo Feng & Michael F. Pesko, 2017. ” the impact of E-Cigarette low law Sale get older Laws on young people chemical Use ,” NBER Effective Papers 23313, domestic agency of commercial reports, Inc.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. ” exactly how cluster-robust inference is evolving put on econometrics ,” Canadian diary of economic science, Canadian business economics organization, vol. 52(3), posts 851-881, May.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. ” just how cluster-robust inference romanian dating single is evolving utilized econometrics ,” doing work documents 1413, economic science Department, Queen’s University.
More and more this items
- D12 – Microeconomics – – Residence Habits – – – Market Economic Science: Empirical Assessment
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Home Behavior – – – Residence Cutting; Individual Fund
- D18 – Microeconomics – – Family Habits – – – Market Safety
- G28 – Investment economic science – – finance companies and business – – – Government coverage and law
All content on this website was given by the individual publishers and authors. You’ll be able to allow proper errors and omissions. If asking for a correction, be sure to talk about this goods’s manage: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:113:y:2020:i:c:s0378426620300170 . Witness common information about strategy to appropriate product in RePEc.
For technological inquiries pertaining to this goods, in order to appropriate the writers, headings, theoretical, bibliographic or download help and advice, communications: . Standard details of service provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
In case you have composed this item as they are not yet authorized with RePEc, we inspire you to definitely exercise right here. This permits to connect your own member profile to this piece. In addition it enables you to recognize likely citations to that idea goods which are generally unsure about.
If CitEc known a bibliographic mention but failed to link goods in RePEc to it, you’ll be able to assistance with this type .
Once you discover of lacking items mentioning this amazing tool, it is possible to help us getting those backlinks by adding the appropriate sources just as as above, for every single refering product. Should you be a registered author of this goods, you can wanna go through the “citations” bill in your RePEc writer provider visibility, because there may be some citations waiting around verification.
For technological inquiries regarding this piece, in order to cure the authors, name, theoretical, bibliographic or install critical information, communications: Catherine Liu (email accessible below). Standard details of service: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
Please be aware that modifications might take a couple of weeks to narrow by the different RePEc providers.